BooBoo Kitty Couture
17 Chandos Ave
Tel: +44 (0) 115 841 6101
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on BooBoo Kitty Couture Please read carefully and print a copy for reference.
1) All prices are shown in £ sterling and we reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
2) All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
We do not allow back orders. Some of our stock is limited edition or one-off, so we are unable to accept back orders. If an item has sold out and you wish to find out if the item will be available again, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Payment can be made by PayPal. Once you are ready to order, I will send you a payment request to your email address that is linked to PayPal.
PayPal is the most preferred way to pay online in the UK because it's safer and faster. PayPal stores and safeguards your card and bank details, enabling you to pay online without entering your sensitive financial information every time you shop. You speed through checkout in just a few clicks, PayPal takes the payment from your card or bank directly, and your payment details are never shared on the internet.
6) Should there be a delay in delivery then we will aim to notify you within 48 hours, you will be advised of the expected delivery date or if the product is no longer available.
7) We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it possible to do so, to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
8) In the event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait 7-10 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In case of goods received damaged or faulty or unwanted goods please retain the product and contact us within 10 days of receipt, whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or provide a full refund.
9) Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within seven days, starting the day after receipt of the goods, without giving a reason. This is your cooling off period. You do not need to return the goods within this period for you to secure a refund. A refund will be given with in 30 days of cancellation, irrespective of whether the goods have been returned at this stage. If the goods have not been returned we will make a charge for collection and deduct this from the refund. This is the only charge that will be levied.
10) Should you ever have cause to make a complaint, we guarantee to respond within five working days.
11) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email
12) To Return an item:
As all items are made to your measurements. I do not accept any returns unless the item is damaged. Please ensure you measure yourself correctly, with the assistant from another person, following my online ‘how to measure yourself guide’ found in the bespoke ordering section.
I suggest a proffessional fitting by myself in my studio in Nottingham for more complex desgins. If you cannot travel to Nottingham. I can travel to you, if my travel expenses are covered.
Without fittings we cannot guarantee you will not need a few alterations. If we cannot meet in person, we suggest searching for a tailor with reputable on-line reviews. Google is a wonderful resource. We suggest EVERY bride make an appointment with a tailor in the two weeks prior to her wedding, even when your gown is a perfect fit on arrival. This exciting time can cause weight fluctuation among some brides.
Please Return your goods with all packaging and returns form to:
17 Chandos Ave
13) Faulty or wrong item
If the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please e-mail email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. For more information please see our returns and refunds procedure.
All credit and debit card payments are carried out on a Secure Server using the latest 128 bit encryption Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We at Get Cutie do not hold any credit or debit card details online.
Any attempt to defraud or attempt at criminal activity which is aimed at BooBoo Kitty Couture and or any of it's subsidiaries will be reported to the most appropriate Law Enforcement Agency or Agencies as available to us at the time. Any and all information which we hold regarding any such attempt we will make available to such a Law Enforcement Agency and or as required by the jurisdiction of an English Court Of Law.
Usage of this website implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15) When you purchase an item from us you will be signed up to our newsletter list where you will receive occasional communications and offers. You may opt out of this at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or emailing us as firstname.lastname@example.org
16) Copyright: All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.boobookittycouture.com web pages are owned or controlled by BooBoo Kitty Couture Ltd. In accessing boobookittycouture.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, sho